HCM LinkedIn Facebook Twitter


Residents in crisis are eligible for financial assistance one time per year. This money may be applied to utility bills and rent, as well as special needs such as help with authorized prescription medications. Residence within ministry boundaries is required. For an appointment or more information, call 502-451-3695 x213 and speak to Danah Smith.  You must live in ZIP Codes 40204 or 40205 and have a piece of mail verifying your residence to recieve emergency financial assitance.

LG&E Assistance – To qualify for support, you must live within our boundaries and have a gas or electric bill under threat of cutoff or disruption of service (brown bill).
Louisville Water Company Assistance – Assistance with water bills is available if water has been shut off, is threatened to be shut off or if you have a Final Notice.
Rent Assistance– If your rent is due or past due, please call for an appointment.
Other Needs – In some circumstances, IFAP can assist with medications phone bills, etc. and offer additional financial assistance from special sources.
where can i get std tested signs of having chlamydia what is the symptoms of gonorrhea
where can i get std tested std at home test what is the symptoms of gonorrhea